- Do you usually sleep with your closet door open or closed? Usually closed but if it was open it wouldn’t bother me
- Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotels? If they smell nice.
- Where is your next vacation? No idea yet, unless you count 12 days off at Christmas and my luxury resort will be in my bed eating food and watching DVDs.
- Who do you think reads these? No idea, bored people like me?
- Do you have a calendar in your room? This year its featuring gorillas as they are awesome.
- What’s your plan for the day? Well most of the day is over with now so sleep soon.
- Are you reading any books right now? Just started Warm Bodies which seems quite good.
- Do you ever count your steps when you walk? Used to all the time as a kid, had to stop myself from doing it.
- Do you ever dance even if there’s no music playing? All the time as there is often music in my head, mostly that music is something cheesy from the 80s.
- Do you chew your pens and pencils? No.
- What is your “Song of the Week”? Misty Mountains Cold from The Hobbit.
- Is it okay for guys to wear pink? Completely and utterly, in fact more guys should.
- Do you still watch cartoons? Some but not a lot.
- What do you drink with dinner? Cranberry juice
- What do you dip Chicken Nuggets in? I haven’t had them in a very long time, if I was going to though I guess it would be mayo
- What is your favorite food/cuisine? A perfectly cooked medium rare steak. Hey I like my red meat.
- What movies could you watch over and over and still love? Lots of films from my childhood: Goonies, Back to the Future, Ghostbusters, Wizard of Oz. Also LOTRs and Pixar films.
- When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper? I guess Christmas cards don’t count? Then jeez I can’t remember possibly last year.
- Can you change the oil on a car? Nope but then I don’t drive.
- Best thing to eat for breakfast? Oh a bacon sarnie, mmm
- Are you lazy? Yes, though if I really need to get something done I can do it and I am fine with deadlines but most of the time I just can’t be bothered.
- Afraid of heights? Nope.
- Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid? A vet, a singer, an adventurer in the land of Narnia.
- Hot tea or cold tea: No tea
- Tea or coffee? Hot chocolate.
- Favorite kind of cookie? Just a double chocolate chip will do me.
- Can you swim well? Nope sadly not.
- Can you hold your breath w/o manually holding your nose? Yeah
- Who do you want to see right now? Santa Claus….ok that’s a lie.
T: Favourite male character from a TV show.
Now if we are talking currently then right now Jesse Pinkman (Breaking Bad). All time probably Hurley (Lost), I just thought he was such the heart and soul.
U: Favourite female character from a TV show.
Again currently and most likely because I am on a Breaking Bad high its Skyler White. All time I would say Olivia Dunham, I just really like the different aspects of her personality and I like all the versions as well especially Alt Liv.
W: Favourite superhero.
Overall Batman, I grew up with the Adam West series and the Burton films and I still think some of the best graphic novels I’ve read are Batman ones. If it was purely movie based though then probably Iron Man. If it was their alter ego persona then MCU!Bruce Banner.
I really don’t answer questions simply!