Personally, I’ve always been a big fan of the ‘everyone’s a Targ’ theory. Seriously. Jon? A Targaryen. Varys? A Targaryen. Cersei/Jaime/Tyrion? Targs every one. Old Nan? Secretly baby Aegon. It is known. Also, Hotpie for President!
Jon and Varys I can see being true for realz. Old Nan I knew she had secrets! HOTPIE how could I forget Hotpie.
• In the end all the Houses fighting each other was pointless bloodshed as in fact everyone in Westeros was a long lost Targaryen
• It’s all taking place in the twisted minds and dreams of the direwolves
• And so Littlefinger (now King of the Seven Kingdoms) sat down upon the Iron Throne remembering all the people and would be contenders he killed and manipulated and thought to himself “well this is all bit bollocks isn’t it, I miss fucking with everyone”
• Hodor, Patchface, Moonboy and that damn Raven become joint rulers
• Dany finally lands in Westeros……on the final page of the final book. (at this rate it could happen)
• None of the Starks reunite ever, like never ever
• “And all was well……lol joke of course it wasn’t”